Compliance criteria for each CNC Member
Tier 1: Passive Membership
- CNC Member Nodes must run on 100% renewable energy (with exception clause e.g. small pools in developing countries).
- Verifiable donation to a carbon neutrality related project (with info on the pool’s website)
- CNC logo on pool website with link to the CNC group.
- CNC Members must attend at least one general meeting when joining the group.
Tier 2: Active Membership
- CNC Member Nodes must run on 100% renewable energy (with exception clause e.g. small pools in developing countries)
- Verifiable donation (at least 20% of pool’s rewards) to a carbon neutrality related project
- CNC logo on pool website with link to the CNC group
- CNC Members must attend regularly to general meetings (every 2 weeks)
- Pools participating in the CNC Ala project will be considered as offsetting their node energy consumption with their donations to the project, so they will qualify for Active Membership during this time
To join the CNC Group, please get in touch with us through the contact form and we’ll get back to you.
- We would like to encourage anyone who is interested in making Cardano a climate neutral blockchain platform to join the CNC Group.
- You can always change between active and passive membership if your interests or circumstances change.
- Active members are generally involved in activities and projects of the CNC Group and actively contribute towards our common goal.